Saturday 3 September 2011

More Photo's on!

I have put two more photo's on!! These two I have edited using Picnik (you can search this and use it yourself, it is really good and you can edit any of your photo's and it even helps you share them on facebook or photobucket etc.) I like to edit some photo's just to see if it makes tham look nicer, but sometimes editing makes it look worse, like over editing! I hate over edited photo's, because they look much nicer when you haven't edited them as much! But anyway, what I think...
6: Red Leaves: I like this one, because I just love the red leaves. It is a very busy photo, I prefer to have one main focus in a photo, but this has lots of leaves in it. The water gives it a very good effect as well!
7: Sheep Tree: I wasn't sure about this one, it looks a bit yellow after I edited it, but then i wasn't sure whether it suited it or not. I like the way the tree is all on it's own and the way the sheep are positioned underneath the tree. It really gives a good "in the middle of nowhere" effect!
Hope you like them, comment if you have any questions, advice or nice things to say!
Thanks
Hannah
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment